This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Summer is about making new friends, learning & developing skills, pursuing interests & growing independence. Kids Club is designed to provide a safe & positive experience that encourages the social, emotional, & physical growth of your child at every level. We strive to provide a well-rounded, fun-filled, exciting summer adventure with opportunity for exploration & play for children 4 – 12 years of age.
At Kids Club, every week has a theme. Events planned incorporate the theme into the week’s activities. We’ll have Dress-Up Day, go on field trips, hold our own Carnival and go to Edwards Beach for swimming & a cook-out. Optional swim, tennis, & theater lessons are offered for all ages as well. The Westford Library Bookmobile visits weekly, allowing all children with Library cards to borrow a book and keep up with their summer reading. Traditional summer activities include arts & crafts, sports & games, and MORE!!! All activities are subject to change. Children should bring lunch, snack & beverages. Complete information is in the Summer Parent Handbook
Children are divided into age appropriate groups. Each group has a senior counselor, 17 & older, often college students; junior counselors, 15 & older & C.I.T.s (counselors-in-training). In the 4 – 5 age group there is 1 staff person to every 4 participants; ages 6 and up, 1 staff person to 6. Most of the Kids Club staff have worked for and directed programs for us for years. Their experience & dedication creates a solid foundation for our program. Kids Club staff participate in a training program & are CPR/First Aid certified. The safety & security of your children are our priority at all times.
Week 1, Edwards Beach
Week 2, Southwick’s Zoo
Week 3, Carnival
Week 4, Wingaersheek Beach
Week 5, Carnival
Week 6, Edwards Beach
Week 7, Roll on America
See registration form for dates, times & fees.
- Online registration is not available for this program.
- Click on link below to print registration form, complete form and submit to Recreation Department
- You must complete & return the Child Info Packet along with your registration form before your child attends Kids Club. The packet can be found in the Summer Parent Handbook and listed separately below. If your child arrives on the first day without their info packet on file, you will be asked to complete the form before leaving.
- No registration forms or payments will be accepted at the Kids Club site. You MUST register your child at the Recreation office BEFORE going to the Nabnasset School.
- Sibling discount of $15 applies to 2nd, 3rd, 4th child registered AFTER 1st child in same week.
- Please see the Summer Parent Handbook for complete policy and procedure information.
Additional Forms and Files: